Timesheet for JIRA
Timesheet for JIRA are a tool for make time tracking with industry’s most powerful desktop software like General User Interface. User Interface of this solution based to long work-life experience of the i4ware Software in various software development companies as subcontractor. In many companies similar Timesheets and Work-hour Reports are made with spreadsheet applications and sent by employees to employer as email attachment file or by developer company to customer as attachment of the work-hour invoice. This makes lot of extra work so Timesheet for JIRA is a solution to make this same more faster and web-based and ever not need to same twice and keep work-hour reports in multiple places.
Please, read our Software License Agreement.
How to get and buy this software:
- First you need a Virtual Private Server. Contact us if you would need one.
- Then you need to buy Atlassian JIRA at: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
- Install Atlassian JIRA to Virtual Private Server when you has paid
- Then you need to buy Timesheet for JIRA at: https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/com.i4ware.plugin.timesheet.timesheet
- Then you need to install Timesheet for JIRA to Atlassian JIRA via your web-browser
- Your Timesheet for JIRA license must match your JIRA license (type and user limit)
- All prices are in USD.
- Paid Timesheet for JIRA licenses entitle you to perpetual use and include 12 months maintenance for updates and support. Renewing maintenance in subsequent years is 50% of the price shown and is required.
- Generates the time reporting General User Interface with rich internet based look and feel from JIRA issues
- Generates a Burndown Chart from full month calendar
- Editable Grid of Issues
- Export Worklogs in PDF file format
- Export Worklogs in MS Office Excel file format
- Gantt Chart (To get Gantt Chart to work you need add a custom field named Issue Start Date on administration backend and confirgure it your projects on JIRA and configure custom issue linking types)
Watch video of latest Timesheet for JIRA: