i4ware Software kehittää SDK:ta, joka auttaa organisaatioita toteuttamaan toiminnanohjausjärjestelmiään.
Syyitä mitkä tekee mistä parhaan valinnan
- Teemme työtä asiakastyytyväisyyden eteen
- Paras palvelu, oikeaan aikaan, oikeat ihmiset
- Innovatio jokaisella askeleella
i4ware – SDK on suljettulähdekoodinen ohjelmistokehityspaketti, jota voidaan käyttää räätälöityjen toiminnanohjausjärjestelmien (ERP) tai muiden ohjelmistoratkaisujen kehittämiseen asiakkaan tarkkojen vaatimusten mukaisesti. Ohjelmistokehityspaketti sisältää yleensä joukon työkaluja, kirjastoja ja sovellusohjelmointirajapintoja (API), joita kehittäjät voivat käyttää luodakseen ohjelmistoja, jotka integroituvat SDK:n kanssa. Suljettulähdekoodinen tarkoittaa, että SDK:n lähdekoodi ei ole vapaasti saatavilla kehittäjille muokata tai jakaa uudelleen.
i4ware – SDK tarjoaa laajan valikoiman ominaisuuksia ja toimintoja erilaisiin kehitystarpeisiin. Se tarjoaa vankan perustan sovellusten rakentamiseen eri alueilla, mukaan lukien mutta niihin rajoittumatta:
- Tekoäly (AI) ja koneoppiminen (ML)
- Esineiden internet (IoT)
- Tietojen analysointi ja visualisointi
- Laajennettu todellisuus (AR)
Hyödyntääksesi i4ware – SDK:n voimaa kehittäjät voivat hyödyntää modernia ja tehokasta teknologiapinoa. Takapäässä paketti integroituu saumattomasti Laravel-kehykseen, tarjoten vankan ja turvallisen perustan palvelinpuolen kehitykselle. Laravel on tunnettu elegantista syntaksistaan, tehokkaista työkaluistaan ja laajasta ekosysteemistään, mikä tekee siitä ihanteellisen valinnan skaalautuvien ja ylläpidettävien sovellusten rakentamiseen.
i4ware Software on ylpeä Visma Netvisorin kumppani, ja olemme valmiita tarjoamaan integraatiomahdollisuuksia i4ware – SDK-tuotteemme kanssa Visma Netvisorin kanssa. Olitpa sitten parantamassa ERP-järjestelmääsi, kehittämässä huipputeknisiä tekoälyratkaisuja tai rakentamassa innovatiivisia IoT-sovelluksia, SDK:n, Laravel-palvelinpuoli ja ReactJS/TypeScript-käyttöliittymä-pinon avulla voit muuttaa vision todellisuudeksi.
i4ware on innoissaan ilmoittaa, että olemme parantamassa edistyksellistä ohjelmistokehityspakettiamme integroimalla siihen ChatGPT-koodigeneraattorin. Tämä lisäys avaa uusia mahdollisuuksia kehittäjille luoda entistä älykkäämpiä ja joustavampia sovelluksia asiakkaiden tarkkojen vaatimusten mukaisesti.
ChatGPT-koodigeneraattorin avulla kehittäjät voivat nopeasti tuottaa korkealaatuista koodia, tehostaa ohjelmistokehitysprosessia ja saavuttaa paremman yhteensopivuuden i4ware – SDK:n kanssa. Tämä mahdollistaa entistä nopeamman ja tehokkaamman sovelluskehityksen eri alueilla, kuten mobiili- ja verkkosovelluskehitys, tekoäly (AI) ja koneoppiminen (ML), esineiden internet (IoT), tietojen analysointi ja visualisointi sekä laajennettu todellisuus (AR).
Yhdistämällä ChatGPT:n älykkyyden i4ware – SDK:n monipuolisiin ominaisuuksiin tarjoamme kehittäjille työkalut, jotka mahdollistavat nopeamman prototyyppauksen, tehokkaamman koodin kirjoittamisen ja innovatiivisten ratkaisujen luomisen.
Tämän lisäksi integroimme ChatGPT-koodigeneraattorin tukemaan Visma Netvisor -integraatioita, mikä tarjoaa kehittäjille entistä saumattomamman kokemuksen i4ware – SDK:n ja Visma Netvisorin yhdistämisessä.
Olemme sitoutuneet tarjoamaan kehittäjille parhaat työkalut ja teknologiat, ja ChatGPT:n lisääminen i4ware – SDK:hen on askel kohti entistä älykkäämpää ja tehokkaampaa ohjelmistokehitystä.
i4ware on iloinen voidessaan ilmoittaa, että valmisteilla on Figma-integraatio, joka hyödyntää myös ChatGPT Open AI/ML -järjestelmää. Tämä integraatio tarjoaa kehittäjille entistä monipuolisempia työkaluja ja mahdollistaa älykkäämpien ja tehokkaampien käyttöliittymien suunnittelun ja toteutuksen i4ware – SDK:n avulla. Figma-integraation avulla voit liittää ChatGPT:n älykkyyden suoraan suunnittelutyökaluusi, mikä helpottaa prototyyppien luomista ja vuorovaikutteisten käyttöliittymien kehittämistä. Tämä lisäominaisuus tuo entistä suurempaa älykkyyttä ja joustavuutta i4ware – SDK -ohjelmistokehitykseen, mikä mahdollistaa innovatiivisten ratkaisujen nopean toteutuksen asiakkaiden tarpeisiin.
Mitä sanot jos vain yksi koodari koodaa tällä kuin tämä: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M134_Minigun
, eli koodirivejä syntyy satoja tai jopa tuhansia muutamassa sekunnnissa.
Tästä voit ladata tuotteeme faktat PDF-muoudossa Engalinnin kielellä: https://www.i4ware.fi/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/i4ware_-_SDK_Specification_i4ware_-_SDK_-_Fact_Sheet.pdf
Virallinen demo on täällä: https://saas.i4ware.fi/, eli koodirivejä syntyy maailman nopeimman konetykin ampumapopuedella.
i4ware – SDK is a closed-source software development package that can be used for the development of customized Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems or other software solutions according to the precise requirements of the client. The software development package typically includes a set of tools, libraries, and application programming interfaces (APIs) that developers can use to create software that integrates with the SDK. Closed-source means that the source code of the SDK is not freely available for developers to modify or redistribute.
i4ware – SDK offers a wide range of features and functions to address various development needs. It provides a solid foundation for building applications in different areas, including but not limited to:
- Mobile application development
- Web application development
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data analysis and visualization
- Augmented Reality (AR)
To harness the power of i4ware – SDK, developers can leverage a modern and efficient technology stack. On the backend, the package seamlessly integrates with the Laravel framework, providing a robust and secure foundation for server-side development. Laravel is known for its elegant syntax, powerful tools, and extensive ecosystem, making it an ideal choice for building scalable and maintainable applications.
i4ware Software is proud to be a partner of Visma Netvisor, and we are ready to offer integration opportunities with i4ware – SDK and Visma Netvisor. Whether you are enhancing your ERP system, developing cutting-edge AI solutions, or building innovative IoT applications, with the SDK, Laravel backend, and ReactJS/TypeScript frontend stack, you can turn your vision into reality.
i4ware is excited to announce that we are enhancing our advanced software development package by integrating the ChatGPT code generator. This addition opens up new possibilities for developers to create smarter and more flexible applications according to the precise requirements of their clients.
With the ChatGPT code generator, developers can quickly produce high-quality code, streamline the software development process, and achieve better compatibility with i4ware – SDK. This enables faster and more efficient application development in various areas, such as mobile and web application development, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), Internet of Things (IoT), data analysis and visualization, and augmented reality (AR).
By combining the intelligence of ChatGPT with the versatile features of i4ware – SDK, we provide developers with tools that facilitate faster prototyping, more efficient code writing, and the creation of innovative solutions.
Additionally, we are integrating the ChatGPT code generator to support Visma Netvisor integrations, offering developers an even smoother experience in combining i4ware – SDK with Visma Netvisor.
We are committed to providing developers with the best tools and technologies, and the addition of ChatGPT to i4ware – SDK is a step towards more intelligent and efficient software development.
An Official demo is here: https://saas.i4ware.fi/
Meillä on loistava tiimi, joka työskentelee jatkuvasti yrityksen hyvinvoinnin edistämiseksi.
i4ware pääsääntöisesti keskittyy tekemään palveluita ja tuotteita Red Hat Enterprise Linux ja Ubuntu-palvelimille.
Matti KiviharjuYrittäjä & Perustaja
Gelo on verkkokauppaan erikoistunut ohjelmistotalo. Asiakkaamme käyttävät Woocommerce-, Magento- ja Shopify-alustoja.
Ilmarinkatu 36 D 48, 33500 Tampere
+358 40 8200 691
Who we are
i4ware Software ("i4ware") provides services and products for Application Lifecycle Management and Software Development.
Legal basis for processing personal data
In order to provide you certain features of the Services, i4ware processes your personal data. Depending on the circumstances, processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by i4ware, or for the performance of a contract, or is based on your consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by informing i4ware thereof to address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of processing personal data
The personal data that you share with our Services may be used by i4ware for the following purposes:
- To operate business and provide the Services to users, individuals and customers;
- To deliver the Services and allow you access and right of use to the Services;
- To operate, audit, analyze, develop, improve, manage and protect the Services;
- For statistical and research purposes in accordance with applicable law;
- To personalize experiences on the Services;
- To communicate with you and respond to your requests.
i4ware may also collect technical data and information related to your use of the Services. i4ware may also use personal data for offering of software updates, product support and possible other services related to the Services.
Based on your separate consent, i4ware may use personal data also for marketing and promotional purposes.
What personal data we process and why we process it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor's IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website are able to download and extract any location data from images on the website and i4ware does not have any control or responsibility over such activities of website visitors.
i4ware will not use any other contact forms than the form to contact us and the form to send your job application and upload your resume or curriculum vitae if i4ware is able to hire people. Job application form will ask all your educations, qualifications, work experiences and all other relevant data for job applications and these details is stored on our databases at: https://my.i4ware.fi.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
i4ware uses Google Analytics and other systems to collect our web-sites visitor statistics.
i4ware will collect your Atlassian Purchase history but this data comes via REST Client. This data is not stored on Virtual Private Servers owned by i4ware. Data can be seen publically here: https://revenue.i4ware.fi/ to proof turnover of i4ware.
Data subject rights
Under the applicable data protection legislation, you have certain rights as a data subject. You have the right to request from i4ware access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
You may request to exercise your rights by sending i4ware a message to address email@example.com.
Transfers of personal data
Recipients and providers of personal data
i4ware shares personal data to Atlassian which provides the purchase platform for certain Services. Atlassian has access to your and our usage statistics data only.
Duration of personal data processing
i4ware retains your personal data for a period not exceeding the period required for the purposes for which it was collected and processed. However, personal data under your account will be removed once you have deleted your account in accordance with our deletion policies. i4ware then will either delete your personal data permanently or irreversibly anonymize the data so you can no longer be linked to such anonymized data.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
i4ware ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data processed via the Services. i4ware implements appropriate technical and organizational measures and procedures in such a way that ensures the protection of your rights, and always in accordance with applicable data protection law, as well as to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, access and other unlawful forms of processing.
Data is hosted on our Virtual Private Servers at Amsterdam, Netherlands. Servers are located in secure environment which only authorized employees of our Internet Service Provider LeaseWeb (https://www.leaseweb.com) can enter. Our domain i4ware.fi is secured by official SSL Certificate if applicable and our servers contain a Firewall and Anti-Virus and/or Anti-Malware protection. All our local computers in our offices are secured behind password protection and Firewall and Anti-Virus, etc. appropriate security measures.
In case of a data security breach leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, your personal data, i4ware will inform you of the breach without undue delay, including a summary description of the potential impact and a recommendation on measures to mitigate the possible adverse effects of the breach.
i4ware ensures that the data has been pseudonymized or anonymized wherever possible. The Services contain appropriate authorization mechanisms to avoid unlawful access, as well as effective encryption has been used to mitigate the risk of data security breaches. You will be informed when an updated version of the Service is available, and if the update is security critical, you will be prevented from using the old version of the Service.
Furthermore, i4ware recommends that you take additional measures to protect yourself and your information, keeping confidential your account information and passwords and regularly updating your software and devices to ensure you have enabled the latest security features.
How to contact i4ware
i4ware Software provides services and products for Application Lifecycle Management and Software Development. This Software License Agreement shall govern the use of i4ware - SDK ("Software"). The Software is a separate software component which works in conjunction with various third-party software products to provide additional or enhanced functionality to such third-party software products.
All the provisions of these Software License Agreement terms and conditions ("Agreement") shall apply between you, either an individual person or a single legal entity ("Customer", "you" or "your") and i4ware Software ("i4ware, "we", "us" or "our"). The terms and conditions of this Agreement apply to your access and use of the Software, including any information, materials and updates that i4ware makes available to you as part of, or in connection with the Software. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between i4ware and you concerning your use of the Software. By accessing, downloading or using the Software, you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not accept them, you are not allowed to use the Software.
The Software, including but not limited to the code, updates, sample programs, license keys, associated files and documentations (collectively, the "Software"), is owned by I4ware and is protected by international copyright and other laws.
The Software is licensed to you, not sold, and may be used by you only in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with this Agreement is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
License Grant and Restrictions
Subject to these terms and conditions, I4ware grants Customer a world-wide, nontransferable and nonexclusive license to use the Software together with the documentation related hereto for the license fee paid by the Customer, without deduction or offset. The Software may be used in conjunction with various third-party software products to provide additional or enhanced functionality to such third-party software products.
Customer shall not deliberately or negligently, nor shall it allow others to: (i) modify, translate, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Software or attempt to discover its source code, algorithms, license restrictions, architecture or structure; (ii) distribute, disclose, sell, rent, lease, display, loan, publish, transfer, or otherwise disseminated the Software to any third party; or (iii) use the Software except as expressly authorized herein.
Customer shall not copy the Software (except for the purposes of this Agreement and for back up or archival purposes only) without the express written prior permission of I4ware. If Customer outsources any of its work, it will not provide copies of the Software to outsource contractors without the express written permission of I4ware.
To safeguard the Software, Customer shall take at least the same steps it would take to protect its own valuable properties but, in any event, those steps which would reasonably be taken in the industry to protect valuable properties such as the Software. Customer shall further ensure that all persons authorized to have access to the Software do not take any action which would be prohibited by this Agreement if taken by Customer.
All rights not expressly granted to Customer in this Agreement are hereby reserved by I4ware.
I4ware shall provide via internet delivery (electronic software distribution) to Customer one (1) executable copy of the Software including copies of the documentation, and alphanumeric code(s) referred to as license keys which are necessary to enable, or "turn on", the Software for use during the term of a license.
Delivery date of the Software from I4ware to Customer or confirmation of Software payment receipt is the Effective date of this Agreement and shall be made part of this Agreement and incorporated hereto.
If Customer has purchased a Commercial User License, such license authorizes Customer to load and run the current version of the Software on unlimited servers and unlimited developer intances. This license is valid for one specific, number of unique persons. Customer must purchase a Commercial License for each named user working with the Software. The total number of users may not exceed the total number of users purchased by Customer. Customer shall get rights to modify this SDK Source Code as customer wants.
Customer agrees to maintain accurate records as necessary to verify Customer's compliance with this Agreement and the use restrictions on the Software contained herein. Upon provision by I4ware of at least ten (10) business days prior written notice, Customer shall provide to I4ware or its designated representative, access to such records solely in order to verify such compliance If an audit reveals that Customer has exceeded the scope of its license (i) Customer shall pay the reasonable costs and expenses of such audit, and (ii) Customer shall pay for any such excess use (based on the license fees for the number of unauthorized users or licenses and the allocable software support and maintenance due for such) together with interest thereon at a rate of 1.5% per month, or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is less. The unauthorized licenses will be thereafter included under software support and maintenance.
Software and Intellectual Property Rights
I4ware represents that it either: (i) owns the Source Code and that it has the right to modify the same and to grant Customer rights for modify Source Code, sub-license Source Code for their customers.
Title to Software
The Software and all copies thereof are proprietary to and are the property of I4ware or others who have licensed their proprietary information to I4ware for utilization and inclusion in the Software ("Licensors"), and title thereto remains with I4ware or its Licensors. Customer agrees that the Software contains proprietary information, including trade secrets, know-how and confidential information as defined in Section 6 of this Agreement.
This Agreement does not grant to Customer any ownership rights in the Software or in any derivative work based in whole or in part upon the Software. Customer agrees that any derivative work based in whole or in part upon the Software shall be considered a "derivative work" for purposes of applicable law, and all rights thereto shall belong to I4ware. Customer agrees that neither it nor any of its employees, agents, contractors, consultants, or affiliated entities will claim any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, or "moral rights" with respect to the Software or any work based in whole or in part upon it, nor will it challenge or attempt to defeat I4ware's rights with respect to the same. Customer shall not remove or change any notices of patents, copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights of I4ware or any other person or entity on the Software, on its documentation or any written material concerning it, or on any media containing the Software. Customer shall cause any copy of the Software properly made pursuant to this Agreement to bear all such notices as appear on the originals of the Software.
Save as provided below, Software is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranty, express or implied, of any kind or nature, including, but not limited to, any warranties of performance or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including without limitation that I4ware does not warrant that the Software will be error-free, complete, or correct. I4ware provides evaluation copies of the Software so that Customers can assess the Software.
The Software will not infringe upon the rights of any third party. In the event of a claim of or action with regard to infringement, I4ware will defend any action at its own expense. If Customer is barred from using the Software because of infringement, or if it appears likely that such will occur, I4ware shall, at its expense and at its sole discretion, (a) procure for Customer the right to continue using the Software, (b) modify the Software so that it does not infringe upon the rights of third parties, or (c) refund to the Customer the Software license fee paid, at which time Customer shall cease use of the Software and return all copies of it to I4ware.
I4ware shall have no obligation to do any of the foregoing if the infringement or claim is the result of (i) use of the Software with equipment or other software not furnished by I4ware, and the infringement or claim results from such use; (ii) modification of alteration of the Software by Customer, and the infringement or claim results from such modification. Customer shall indemnify, save and hold harmless I4ware from any claim or infringement arising from work specified or designed by Customer. THE FOREGOING STATES I4WARE'S ENTIRE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO INFRINGEMENT BY THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART THEREOF OR ITS' OPERATION.
Term and Termination
Either party may terminate this Agreement on written notice to the other party at any time, without prejudice to any other remedy it might have, if: a) The other party commits a material breach of this Agreement; or b) The other party becomes insolvent, is unable to pay its debts when due, or files for protection from its creditors, files a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding, or has an involuntary bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding filed against it, or ceases to carry on business or a substantial part thereof.
Either party will have thirty (30) days to remedy a) or b) above. Termination in any event shall not relieve Customer of its obligations regarding the Confidentiality provisions contained in this Agreement.
Customer will pay the License Fee within thirty (30) days after the Effective Date. All payments are non-refundable. Prices shown do not include any duties, sales, use, excise or similar taxes. All taxes shall be added to prices shown and Customer agrees to pay same. If Customer is exempt from paying such taxes or duties at the time such taxes or duties are levied or assessed, Customer can provide I4ware with tax exemption certificates and related documents as required by federal, state, or local laws or regulations to enable the Customer to obtain a tax or duty non-payment, deferral, refund or credit.
Customer orders are accepted only by a duly authorized officer of I4ware and executed by evidence of Software delivery, which date shall be made part of this Agreement and incorporated hereto. Customer agrees to make full payment of invoices in the manner agreed to in the invoice (such as currency in which payment is to be made, how payments by wire transfer or cheque are to be made, etc.) within thirty (30) days of the date of the invoice. In addition to other available remedies, a late payment service charge equal to 1.5% per month or the maximum charge allowed by applicable law, whichever is lower, shall be assessed on all amounts not paid when due. Customer agrees to pay all cost of collection, including attorney's fees, incurred by I4ware.
Support and Maintenance
Basic Support and Maintenance
Basic Software support and maintenance services is free included in software License Fee. Customer may purchase Advanced support and maintenance separetely that means non-email support or non-support on our web-site, etc. i.e i4ware Software installs a software to customers server, implementing customer's software, etc.
Advanced Support and Maintenance
No Advanced Software support or maintenance services are provided with the License Fee of the Software. Customer may purchase Software support and maintenance separately.
Software support and maintenance services will be the obligation of I4ware and will be provided by I4ware or its designee(s). Software Support and Maintenance includes I4ware's provisioning to Customer of Software updates made generally available to Customers from time to time, and online technical support (and where applicable, phone support) to one Customer-designated technical contact for the sole purpose of addressing technical issues relating to the use of the Software.
If Customer obtains an update of a version of the Software that Customer previously licensed, the update shall become part of the Software originally licensed from I4ware. Customer shall possess only a single license to use the Software with the incorporated update(s), not two separate licenses.
Any modifications not authorized by I4ware in writing made to the Software by Customer are prohibited. Correction by I4ware of difficulties or defects traceable to Customer's errors or systems changes shall be billed at I4ware's standard time and material charges.
Fees and Renewal
Software support and maintenance renewal fees are paid annually in advance. The initial or subsequent Software support and maintenance service may be renewed for additional 12, 24, or 36 months at the then-current rate for Software support and maintenance. Renewal periods commence upon the expiry date of the prior Software support and maintenance valid period, regardless of when the renewal is purchased.
If Customer terminates software support and maintenance services, or fails to pay the software support and maintenance services fees when they become due, then I4ware will not provide software support and maintenance services. In order to reinstate software support and maintenance services, Customer will pay I4ware the software support and maintenance services fees for the current year forward, plus any software support and maintenance services fees that were not paid for all prior years and/or portions of prior years. Without limiting any of the above provisions, in the event of termination as a result of customer's failure to comply with any of its obligations under this Agreement, Customer shall continue to be obligated for any payments due.
I4ware may terminate software support and maintenance services at any time upon ninety (90) days notice, and in such event, I4ware will refund a pro rata portion of that year's software support and maintenance services fee received from Customer.
All prices are subject to change. If the prices change, i4ware shall give the User at least 30 days' notice. The notice may be provided on the i4ware website www.i4ware.fi, by email or by posting on the Service.
If I4ware implementing customer's software with tihs SDK then I4ware will invoicing customer with hourly rate of 160 € + VAT with payment terms and conditions of 7 day net end of every month.
Third Party Services
Consistent with the Software Warranties section of this Agreement, the sole responsibility of I4ware with respect to third party software is to pass through any warranties extended by the third-party.
Obligations and Liabilities of the Customer
User restrictions and Customer warrants
In order to use the Software provided by i4ware the following restrictions on Customer shall apply:
- The Customer represents and warrants that he/she is a natural person of legal age or a legal entity validly registered in its jurisdiction.
- The Customer agrees to provide its full legal name, a valid email address and other information requested.
- The Customer represents and warrants to have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement with i4ware directly or on behalf of a legal entity.
The Software may not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. The Customer agrees not to, in the use of the Software, violate any laws in its jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Notifications sent by i4ware to the Customer shall be deemed duly served when the notices are sent by email to the email address provided by the Customer during registration or through modification of the User Account information thereafter. In cases where notices are delivered on the Service or on a named web address, the notices shall be deemed duly served once such posting has occurred.
Amendments to this Agreement
i4ware reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions provided in this Agreement at its sole discretion. Changes shall be effective immediately upon notice to the Customer by email or posting at www.i4ware.fi. Continued use of the Software after changes or modifications to this Agreement constitutes the acceptance of the Customer and of said changes. It is recommended that the Customer review the most current version of these terms and conditions regularly at www.i4ware.fi.
Neither i4ware nor the Customer shall be liable for any delay or failure in performance due to extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the parties such as acts of God, earthquake, labor dispute, supply shortage, riot, war, fire, epidemic, transportation difficulty or other understood event of force majeure. The obligations and rights of the excused party shall be extended on a day-to-day basis for the time period equal to the period of the excusable delay.
Governing laws and disputes
This Agreement and the relationship between i4ware and the Customer
shall be construed, governed and enforced in accordance with the laws
of Finland without giving effect to its choice of law provisions.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement and with the relationship between i4ware and the Customer shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tampere District Court, Finland.
Data Processing Agreement
This Data Processing Agreement ("DPA") is an appendix to Software License Agreement ("Agreement") between i4ware Software ("Processor") and the Customer, and is subject to its terms and conditions to the extent not otherwise agreed herein.
Hereinafter Processor and Customer shall also be individually referred to as a "Party" and jointly as "Parties".
1. Background and purpose
- Processor is the owner and licensor of certain software products and related services ("Services") which Processor has licensed to the Customer under the Agreement.
- In connection with performing the Services, Processor may process personal data on behalf of the Customer.
- his DPA sets out the terms and conditions for the processing of personal data by Processor on behalf of the Customer.
- For the purposes of this DPA, "Applicable Law" shall mean the applicable laws and regulations in respect of processing personal data, including but not limited to, the Finnish Data Protection Act (1050/2018) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, "GDPR") as well as binding orders from supervisory authorities.
2. Description of processing
- The subject-matter, nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and categories of data subjects are described in documentation to be drawn up during Agreement period or in other instructions issued by the Customer. The Customer is responsible for the lawfulness, maintenance and availability of the description and instructions.
- At the effective date of this DPA, the Customer has instructed Processor to process personal data for the purposes of the Agreement in accordance with the terms of this DPA.
3. Obligations of the Customer
The Customer acts as a data controller and commits to ensure compliance with the data controller's obligations under Applicable Law. In particular, the Customer shall be responsible to ensure, inter alia, that:
- the Customer has the right to disclose and transfer personal data to Processor for the purposes of the Agreement;
- there is a valid legal ground for the processing provided in Applicable Law such as contract, legitimate interests of the data controller or data subjects' consent;
- the processing and purposes of personal data processed have been specified prior to the processing activities;
- personal data collected is accurate, correct and necessary for each specific purpose of the processing, and no unnecessary personal data is collected;
- the Customer is responsible for issuing access rights to nominated persons and removal thereof when such access rights are no longer needed;
- the Customer is responsible for proper training and instructions of its personnel on processing of personal data and data security;
- personal data has been protected against unauthorized access, and accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, transport or other unlawful processing;
- personal data that are inaccurate or incorrect are rectified or erased without delay;
- personal data that have become outdated or unnecessary will not be processed, but disposed of in a reliable manner, unless Union or Member State law requires storage of personal data;
- data subjects have the opportunity to obtain transparent information regarding the processing of their personal data, which is easily accessible and understandable and provided using clear and plain language.
4. Obligations of Processor
- Processor acts as a data processor under Applicable Law. Processor processes the Customer's personal data on behalf of the Customer for the purposes of the Agreement in accordance with this DPA and the Customer's documented instructions. Processor shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for ensuring the security of the processing and maintain appropriate documentation of these measures and processing activities.
- Processor commits to ensure that persons processing personal data under the authority and supervision of Processor have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality in addition to that such persons shall process personal data only pursuant to this DPA, the Agreement and the Customer's instructions.
- Processor commits to assist, to the extent possible, taking into account the nature of the processing operation, the Customer to ensure compliance with the Customer's responsibility to respond to requests that concern the use of rights of data subjects by appropriate technical and organizational measures, and to inform the Customer about the requests received from the data subjects.
- Processor shall, upon request and to the extent possible, provide the Customer information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations concerning the processing of personal data under this DPA. Processor shall allow the Customer either on their own or with a third-party auditor to conduct audits relating to processing of the Customer's personal data in the presence of Processor. Such third-party auditor shall not be a competitor to Processor and must be approved by Processor prior to the audit. The Customer shall notify Processor in writing at least 30 days prior to the audit. Thereafter, the Parties shall mutually agree on the extent and timing of the audit, always conducted during Processor's normal working hours. The audit may not interfere with Processor's normal business activities, nor lead to breaches of confidentiality obligation of Processor towards third parties nor endanger Processor's data security. The Customer shall bear all costs related to the audit.
- Processor shall, taking into account the nature of the processing and information available to Processor, assist the Customer in completing possible data protection impact assessments, notifications of personal data breaches and prior consultation requests to the extent they relate to the software service provided by Processor.
- After the end of the provision of Services under the Agreement, Processor commits to either delete or return all personal data to the Customer, based on the Customer's choice. Processor deletes existing copies of personal data unless legislation requires longer storage of personal data.
- Processor commits to answer to notifications, complaints and other inquiries of the Customer without undue delay.
- Processor shall be entitled to invoice the Customer for costs incurred by the assistance measures performed under this Clause 4 in accordance with its then-valid price list.
5. Subcontractors of Processor
- Possible subcontractors used by Processor, which take part to processing of the Customer's personal data, also act as data processors on behalf of the Customer. By accepting this DPA, the Customer has provided a written authorization for the use of subcontractors. Processor shall have full responsibility for the actions and omissions of its subcontractors and shall ensure that the subcontractors comply with the data protection obligations of Processor under this DPA.
- Processor shall, as soon as reasonably possible, inform the Customer in writing of any intended changes concerning the addition or replacement of subcontractors, thereby giving the Customer an opportunity to object to such changes. The Customer shall have the right to object to such changes within fourteen (14) days after receipt of such notification by terminating this DPA and the Agreement. There will be no returns of payments made under the Agreement. If the Customer does not object to such changes within said time period, the Customer is deemed to have accepted the use of the new subcontractor.
6. Transfers of personal data
- Processor shall not transfer personal data to any third parties other than its approved subcontractors. Processor is entitled to transfer personal data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, provided that Processor commits to ensure that Processor itself and its subcontractors transfer personal data in compliance with the Applicable Law.
7. Personal data breach notifications
- In the event of a personal data breach, Processor shall notify the Customer in writing without undue delay after having become aware of it.
The personal data breach notification shall contain at least the following (to the extent the information is in the possession of Processor):
- a description of the nature of the personal data breach including, the categories and approximate number of data subjects concerned and the categories and approximate number of data records concerned;
- the name and contact details of the person responsible for the data processor's data protection matters;
- a description of likely consequences and/or realized consequences of the personal data breach; and
- a description of the measures taken to address the personal data breach and to mitigate its possible adverse effects.
- Where, and in so far as, it is not possible to provide the information at the same time, the information may be provided in phases without undue further delay.
8. Limitation of Liability
- Liability of the Parties concerning administrative fines imposed by supervisory authorities or compensation claims presented by data subjects are determined in accordance with the stipulations of the Applicable Law.
- Processor shall not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. In any event Processor's liability shall not exceed the amount paid by the Customer to Processor under the Agreement during a 6-month period preceding the occurrence of the damage.
9. Other terms
- This DPA replaces all other agreements and terms related to processing of personal data and information and data security in force between the Parties.
10. Applicable law and dispute resolution
- This DPA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland without giving effect to its choice of law provisions.
- Dispute resolution clause in the Agreement shall be applied to this DPA.
11. Term and termination
- This DPA enters into force when the software is taken into use by the Customer and remains in force as long as Processor processes personal data as the Customer's data processor.